30% Glass-Reinforced PEEK
TECAPEEK GF 30, KETRON GF30 PEEK, SUSTAPEEK GF 30, PEEK 450GL30, VESTAKEEP, G-PAEK, KETASPIRE, ZENIVA, OPTIMA
30% Glass-Reinforced PEEK has an increased flexural modulus and improved dimensional stability.
Optimal for structural applications at temperatures over 300°F (150°C), the 30% Glass-Reinforced PEEK has improved strength, stiffness and stability.
Compared to unfilled PEEK, this material has an increased tensile strength, flexural modulus and decreased expansion rate.
A wide range of extruded and compression molded shapes and sizes are available for machining 30% Glass-Reinforced PEEK.
- Decreased Expansion Rate
- Flexural Modulus
- High Dimensional Stability
- High Stiffness
- High Tensile Strength
- Aerospace Weight Reduction Components
- Dental Implants
- Food and Beverage Automated Manufacturing Equipment
- Food and Beverage Filling
- Medical Implants
- Medical Instruments
- Metal Replacement
- Processing Equipment
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
- Vacuum Chamber Applications