AIP Precision Machining is an FDA audited, ISO 13485 registered, ITAR compliant precision machining job shop. We are located in Daytona Beach, Florida and for the past thirty years have been an industry recognized leader for complex polymer and composite component machining to the Medical, Aerospace and Energy Industries. We are a “build to print” contract manufacturer who prides ourselves on being the best. We are seeking a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join our manufacturing team.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and traits:
- Experienced with all types of manual inspection equipment.
- Able to interpret product drawings and specifications.
- Understanding of GD&T per ASME Y14.5.
- Self-starter, works with little supervision.
- Experience with optical measuring systems and CMM a plus.
- History of long term employment and dedication.
- Ability to work safe and promote a safe work culture.
- Desire to work with and transfer skills to others.
- Pride in workmanship.
We are a lean, dynamic and fast paced organization. We will offer the ideal candidate a competitive wage and benefits package.
- ROTH and Traditional 401k plan options with 5% company matching.
- 70% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse and family.
- Dental and Disability Insurance.
- 11 paid Holidays and generous paid vacation policy.
- Performance bonus program.
For consideration please forward RESUME ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org